The Pump Systems Matter TM website, its sponsors and other resources offer an expanding array of information, educational programs, tools, plant assessments and other resources to pump end-users. Such benefits include:
Energy cost reduction
Increased mean time between repairs
Reduced fugitive emissions
How do you get started optimizing your pumping systems to gain significant benefits?
1. Look for likely candidates:
2. Identify if your pumping system is experiencing any of the key symptoms:
3. Learn more about Basic Pump System Assessment by downloading the Basic Pump System Assessment Guide and Pre-screening Form.
4. Download the free Pump System Assessment Tool (PSAT), which is distributed by the U.S. Department of Energy, to help assess energy savings opportunities in existing pumping systems.
5. Learn more about total cost of ownership by purchasing the HI/Europump Guide to LCC Analysis for Pumping Systems available at the HI e-Store.
6. Learn more about the benefits of variable speed pumping by purchasing the HI/Europump Variable Speed Pumping: A Guide to Successful Applications, available at our e-Store.
7. Learn more about Pumping Systems and Best Efficiency Points in the Pump Systems Optimization section of this site, and by purchasing the "Optimizing Pumping System: A Guide to Improved Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Profitability".
8. Learn more about pump definitions, applications, installations and maintenance guidelines and testing by obtaining the comprehensive set of ANSI/HI standards, available at our e-Store.